1. What Are The Shipping Charges Levied By Aachho While Shipping The Umbrella Design Suit Internationally? Ans: International orders are subject to an extra per-kg delivery fee, with the final shipping cost determined by the weight of the entire order package at the time of purchase.
2. Who Is Responsible For Paying The Taxes And Other Customs When Purchasing A Designer Umbrella Suit From Aachho Outside Of India? Ans: Please be aware that various nations impose different taxes, tariffs, and import fees on shipments. Upon delivery, the ultimate consumer is responsible for paying all such additional fees in full.
3. I Have Placed An Order For An Umbrella Salwar Suit From Aachho, What Happens Next? Ans: Our system starts processing your order as soon as you place it on our website. The requested umbrella salwar suit is put through multiple levels of quality before it leaves the manufacturing facility. Then it is carefully packaged before being given to one of our reliable delivery partners.
4. Does Aachho Provide The Appropriate Sizing Chart On Every Product Page? Ans: We offer a standard sizing chart that may be used to ensure the best fit before making a purchase on each product page. All dimensions are given in inches (in) rather than centimeters (cm). So choose your size appropriately.
5. Can I Place An Order For Umbrella Wedding Gown On More Than One Address' Delivery? Ans: Only one address is mailed for each order. However, you can place multiple orders if you want to transport goods to various destinations.
6. What Will Happen In Circumstance If I'm Not Around When You Deliver My Umbrella Wedding Dress? Ans: Your wedding umbrella dress will be returned to our warehouse after three unsuccessful delivery attempts by one of our delivery service suppliers.